Sunday, January 3, 2010

Hi there guys and gals...

Yes, it's been awhile. I hate to say it but I just haven't been running. Or walking--at least not for exercise. This hamstring injury has been the death of my relationship with anything physical. And it's left me broken-hearted. I'm also sick right now but I'm getting better, I think. I started on my multivitamin two weeks ago and went out for a walk with the dog early one morning, enjoyed Christmas and next thing I know, I'm sick. Go figure.

Just took my weight, waist and hip measurements and apparently, my waist measured at 35 inches exactly--which apparently is the lowest zone of "she's fat and her health is in danger." So that was a wake up call today. Time to get healthy, start walking to get back on track and see some progress.

I won't stop eating what I love though...no way. :)

By the way, I've really missed you guys! Hang in there with me, if you can! I've got some catching up to do with you all!

No comments: