Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Brrrrrrrrrrun!!!

I hope everyone is staying nice and warm--not because you're staying inside (unless you own a TM or have a gym membership) but because you have all the proper gear to run in the cold!

Seems like a lot of the North and NE US are experiencing some cold weather, and we definitely are here! But it's nothing I can't handle. I just look like a ninja when I'm out running--a mismatch ninja!

DBF brought home a gift today--a foam roller. This thing is crazy and amazing. It hurt. But it was great pain. I am really psyched to use this thing, as it felt amazing. I'm LOVING the glute and the back exercises the best--WHOA!!!! I'll keep you updated on how it goes. I don't think I can explain what it feels like to use this thing, it's just something you have to try yourself to understand!

2 comments:

billdowis said...

I plan on going for a run tomorrow and it is going to be coooold!

I thought about a foam roller... my brother has "the stick" and he loves it!

tjohnson1970 said...

No fair, I want one. Definately keep us updated.