Thursday, June 30, 2011

Keeping Moving!

It's been quite a (hot) summer for me so far and the bigger I get, the more difficult it is to run! Fortunately, my last day of work was Friday so I've been working out first thing in the morning! With temperatures in the high 60's to 70's and high humidity, it's still a little uncomfortable but bearable and just what I need to continue to get out and do this for me and Baby!

Today, I took my Chassis, my dog, for a hike at Bernheim Forest to celebrate her birthday! She loves trails (like me!) and we had a blast! Nowadays, a simple hike can leave me feeling pretty sore and lately, running has been a chore. I do what I can, when I can. And more importantly, I try not to feel guilty. After all, as good as exercise is for me, listening to my body and doing only as much as I can is even better for me--and for him! :)

So for now, the goal is lots of long walks and run/walks--just to stay strong and have endurance for the big day...and it's approaching! 41 days and counting!

Happy Waddling, everyone!!

No comments: